Have tough questions about tobacco-free policies in the workplace? We’ve got answers.
So, you have a tobacco-free policy, but not everyone is adhering to it. What do you do?
Or your organization is planning on implementing a tobacco-free policy. But you’re not sure that you’re ready.
Download our tip sheet to get answers to 10 common questions we hear about how to handle tobacco-free policies in the workplace. These include:
- How can your organization determine if it’s ready to go tobacco-free?
- What are common enforcement pitfalls with a tobacco-free policy?
- Can you enforce no-smoking rules when employees aren’t at work?
- How do tobacco-free policies in the workplace change by industry?
- How do you handle penalties for employees who violate the company’s tobacco-free policy?
- What’s the best approach to talk about quitting tobacco with employees who smoke?
Our Client Success team partners with employers to provide in-depth, expert guidance on workplace policies like these as well incentives, promotions, and more. See how we set your company up with best practices to help you save lives and save money by visiting our Employer page.