We are the only tobacco cessation program that combines Mayo Clinic's treatment model with scientific leadership in digital tobacco solutions from Truth Initiative, a public health non-profit.
The partnership between Truth Initiative and Mayo Clinic combines field-leading research and proven clinical guidelines for effective support.
Quit Support for
All Tobacco Use
We help people go tobacco-free—that includes smoking, vaping, and chewing tobacco use.
Participants are in the driver’s seat to choose the ways they want to connect and receive support.
The Results? Higher Engagement, Lower Costs
The EX Program combines evidence-based interventions with one of the longest-running, active support networks for smokers and EXes. See what we can do for your population.
Industry Leaders Offering the EX Program
Crush tobacco cessation engagement goals by making the EX Program available to employees and dependents, right-sizing incentives, and using smart year-round promotions just like this Fortune 500 food, snack, and beverage manufacturing client.
See How We Help Smokers,
E-cigarette Users, and Smokeless Tobacco Users Quit
Ready to help your tobacco users overcome addiction?
- EX Plan, a quit plan with interactive exercises, educational videos, and email reminders to stay on track
- EX Community, peer support in a thriving online network
- EX Coaches, tobacco treatment experts who provide unlimited 1:1 chat sessions
- EX Text Messaging, interactive text messages based on how users engage with the program
- Nicotine patches, gum, or lozenges delivered to participants' homes
- Personalized support to quit all forms of tobacco, including cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and/or chewing tobacco
- Guidance and support for parents helping their teens and young adults quit vaping
- Optional tailored content related to pregnancy, new motherhood, and chronic conditions
- Access through any browser on their smartphone, tablet, or PC
Your organization receives:
- A program that qualifies as a reasonable alternative standard when used with an incentive or tobacco surcharge
- A dedicated Client Success Manager to assist with implementation, incentive/tobacco surcharge design, reporting and analytics, workplace policies, and promotion of your EX Program*
- Access to a real-time dashboard with stats on enrollment, participant engagement, and quit medication utilization
- Monthly tobacco surcharge/incentive achievement reports by individual
- Engaging promotional materials that are updated throughout the year and available in English and Spanish
- Co-branded website and promotions*
- Custom discussion group in the EX Community only available to your employees or members*
*For clients with over 1,000 covered lives
What Our Clients Say
We did NOT expect to be able to launch so quickly after signing. We have more than 7,000 employees, and we launched within a week after the contract was finalized. Accessing flyers from the client portal was easy and we started to promote it heavily right away. We were thrilled!
The EX Program has been a tremendous benefit to Douglas County residents, and made a difference in our organization's efforts to have an impact on the health of our community. The self-paced aspect of the program, along with the constant digital support and responsiveness of the EX team, make it no surprise that so many people have quit successfully using EX.
The EX Program makes it easy to get started as a new client. Our Client Success Manager provided us with support and feedback from A-Z and was very helpful in offering us additional resources. We would recommend them to other companies thinking about offering tobacco cessation services!