What Makes Us Different:
a Benefits Program for Today's Tobacco User
The EX Program's mobile platform provides access on any device, wherever participants need support. Today's tobacco users prefer our digital approach.
Social Community Increases Engagement
Our award-winning community is home to thousands of current and former tobacco users who provide peer support—a critical element in the quit process.
The Results? Higher Engagement, Lower Costs
The EX Program combines evidence-based interventions with one of the longest-running active support networks for smokers and EXes. See what we can do for your population.
Ready to help your tobacco users overcome addiction?
- EX Plan, a quit plan with interactive exercises, educational videos and tailored emails
- EX Community, peer support in a thriving social network
- EX Coaches, tobacco treatment experts who provide unlimited 1:1 chat sessions
- EX Text Messaging, interactive and tailored text messages based on how users engage with the program
- Nicotine patches, gum or lozenges delivered to participants' homes
- Optional content related to pregnancy and new motherhood
Your organization receives:
- Quarterly program performance reports
- Incentive-achievement reports by individual
- Print-ready promotional materials
- Dedicated account manager*
- Co-branded website and marketing*
*For clients with over 1,000 covered lives
The EX Program has been a tremendous benefit to Douglas County residents, and made a difference in our organization's efforts to have an impact on the health of our community. The self-paced aspect of the program, along with the constant digital support and responsiveness of the EX team, make it no surprise that so many people have quit successfully using EX.
The EX Program makes it easy to get started as a new client. Our Client Success Manager provided us with support and feedback from A-Z and was very helpful in offering us additional resources. We would recommend them to other companies thinking about offering tobacco cessation services!
The peer support that the EX Program provides is right in line with the mission of Hidden Heroes. Military caregivers lead extremely busy lives—balancing jobs, households, veteran care, and more. We know that veterans and members of the military smoke at higher rates. EX empowers caregivers to improve their health and the health of their veteran.