Key facts to cut through the confusion about e-cigarette use
Vaping. Juuling. E-cigs. If you don’t know these terms for electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes), you should. But if you’re confused about what you need to know about e-cigarettes and their impact on health and the workplace, you’re not alone. Now is the time to get clued in.
Nearly 11 million adults currently use e-cigarettes. While e-cigarettes may aid in smoking cessation, they may also promote smoking initiation. With mixed messages about e-cigarettes, many employers are understandably confused about how to support employees who use them.
So…are e-cigarettes good or bad? Find out.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- What e-cigarettes are (and aren’t)
- When e-cigarettes can be helpful for quitting
- Effects of e-cigarettes on adults and their children
- Why e-cigarette users need tailored support to quit
- The importance of clear workplace policies on e-cigarette use