As the nation navigates the COVID-19 pandemic, protecting employee health is a top concern. However, one factor influencing this likely isn’t on the radar for many HR leaders yet and it should be: vaping in the workplace.
New proprietary Truth Initiative research shows that vaping in the workplace is a bigger issue than many think. Key findings include:
- 70% agree that vaping in the workplace is harmful to their health
- 63% say vaping at work bothers them
- 63% agree that vaping in the workplace decreases productivity for those who vape
Vaping isn’t harmless, either for e-cigarette users or for those exposed to secondhand aerosol (i.e., vapor).
Download these findings to learn:
- The health risks of vaping
- How workplace vaping affects productivity, even when just a few employees vape
- The impact of workplace vaping on different industries such as manufacturing, IT, retail, health services, and education
- The gaps in employer policies for vape- and smoke-free workplaces
- The impact on working parents when a child vapes
Is your company doing enough to help your employees and their families live tobacco-free?