When it comes to helping members quit tobacco, there’s one major, common pain point among health plans. It’s lack of awareness of what you offer.
Let’s solve that.
Here’s how to promote smoking cessation to successfully engage members in the quit-tobacco program you offer.
Easy Tips to Boost Awareness
Members can’t sign up for programs they don’t know exist. You could have the most proven program available and still get dismal engagement if it’s hard to find or difficult to access.
The EX Program is a strategic partner with U.S. health plan clients, building meaningful promotions and awareness-building strategies for tobacco cessation.
Download this tip sheet to find out what we’ve seen work to increase engagement among members.
In this tip sheet on how to promote smoking cessation you’ll learn:
- Where to promote smoking cessation on your website
- How to strategically promote tobacco cessation through your health plan app
- The value of incentives in promotions for a quit-tobacco program
- Ways to involve multiple stakeholders in promoting your program
- Examples of tailored campaigns we use with specific populations
- How to choose the right partner to maximize reach and engagement
For more insights on how to promote smoking cessation, visit: