The EX Program is the only quit-tobacco program that combines the scientific leadership in digital tobacco solutions from Truth Initiative® with a proven treatment model from Mayo Clinic.
The partnership between Truth Initiative and Mayo Clinic combines field-leading research and proven clinical guidelines for effective support.
Quit Support for
All Tobacco Use
We help people go tobacco-free—that includes vaping, smoking, and chewing tobacco use.
Participants are in the driver’s seat to choose the ways they want to connect and receive support.
The Results? Higher Engagement, Lower Costs
The EX Program combines evidence-based interventions with one of the longest-running active support networks for smokers and EXes. See what we can do for your population.
Industry Leaders Offering the EX Program Include
Download the case study to learn how Shape Corp. leveraged its culture, a robust tobacco-free policy, comprehensive communications, and a tobacco surcharge to enroll more than 50% of employees who attested to tobacco use.
See How the EX Program Helps Smokers,
E-cigarette Users, and Smokeless Tobacco Users Quit
Ready to help your tobacco users overcome addiction?
- EX Plan, a quit plan with interactive exercises, educational videos, and tailored text messages and emails
- EX Community, peer support in a thriving social network
- EX Coaches, tobacco treatment experts who provide unlimited 1:1 chat sessions
- EX Text Messaging, interactive and tailored text messages based on how users engage with the program
- Nicotine patches, gum, or lozenges delivered to participants' homes
- Tailored support for e-cigarette users of all ages, chewing tobacco users and pregnant smokers
- Guidance and support for parents helping their teens and young adults quit vaping
- Optional content related to pregnancy and new motherhood
- Access through any browser on their smartphone, tablet, or PC
Your organization receives:
- Quarterly program performance reports, including stats on enrollment, participant engagement, and quit medication utilization
- Monthly incentive-achievement reports by individual
- Print-ready promotional materials and campaigns that are updated throughout the year
- Dedicated client success manager to assist with implementation, incentive design, reporting and analytics, workplace smoking policies, and promotion of your EX Program*
- Co-branded website and promotions*
- Custom discussion group in the EX Community only available to your employees*
*For clients with over 1,000 covered lives
What Our Clients Say
We did NOT expect to be able to launch so quickly after signing. We have more than 7,000 employees, and we launched within a week after the contract was finalized. Accessing flyers from the client portal was easy and we started to promote it heavily right away. We were thrilled!
The EX Program has been a tremendous benefit to Douglas County residents, and made a difference in our organization's efforts to have an impact on the health of our community. The self-paced aspect of the program, along with the constant digital support and responsiveness of the EX team, make it no surprise that so many people have quit successfully using EX.
The EX Program makes it easy to get started as a new client. Our Client Success Manager provided us with support and feedback from A-Z and was very helpful in offering us additional resources. We would recommend them to other companies thinking about offering tobacco cessation services!