In Aon’s Consumer Health Mindset Study, 47% of employees said a key reason they didn’t participate in employee health programming was that the benefit “was not relevant to me.”
When employee benefits aren’t personalized, they aren’t relevant.
How can you turn personalization from buzzword to reality?
You’ve probably seen plenty of personalized digital programs for:
- Blood-sugar monitoring
- Wearable fitness trackers
- Coaching with biometric analysis
What’s missing? Tobacco cessation.
Tobacco cessation is one of the most cost-effective workplace wellness benefits an employer can offer—if the program engages tobacco users. That’s where specialized tobacco cessation programs shine, compared to general corporate wellness programs.
Download our report to learn:
- Why the complexity of tobacco dependence requires specialized support
- What you gain with a specialized cessation program (vs. your wellness program) to support a successful quit
- How digital tools increase employee engagement in tobacco cessation