Digital Millennium Copyright Act ('DMCA') Notice
Truth Initiative respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, Truth Initiative will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using Truth Initiative websites (the “Sites”) that are reported to Truth Initiative’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Truth Initiative’s Designated Copyright Agent identified below. Upon receipt of the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement as described below, Truth Initiative will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Sites.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice of Alleged Infringement – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing or the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (or access to which is to be disabled), together with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Sites where such material may be found; and (ii) the reference or link to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing that is to be removed (or access to which is to be disabled), together with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Sites where such reference or link may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice of Alleged Infringement:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
"I hereby state that the information in this Notice of Alleged Infringement is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Truth Initiative’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Ms. Jewelyn Pickeral
900 G Street, NW, Fourth Floor
Washington, D.C. 20001